Monday, May 24, 2010

In Leu of Dead Brides.

I'm the type of girl who cant let anything go
but im learning.
I can stare at the mirror for hours
and baby, it's getting better every minute.
-
eating kiwi's and carrots with ranch makes me think of you.
-
I scramble over rocks and leap with my eyes wide open
I reach with all my might and heave with every ounce of strength.
-
singing in the rain and trampolines make me think of you.
-
my car is full of ladybugs
my heart if full of wonder
and my head is wrapped in confort and imbraces.
-
sandwiches and cut fingers make me think of you.
-
I'm a mess, but I think I pull it off well
I want to travel
I want to get the hell out of WA for awhile.
I still play my gameboy advance
and read comic books
and fall asleep durring long talks with friends
I cant remember how to swim to save my life
my foot is demolished
I like to model

and this world is mine for the taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment