Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I can't wait to fall in love again.

that secret place where no one dares to go

Falling in love is like swimming
or my form of swimming.
I start out watching the water, following the ripples
watching the current swimmers kiss the water with their skin
as it slowly envelops their bodies with warm embraces
and sweet symphonies of caresses.
They glide and float like swans
like it's in their nature to be one with this element.
seeing their triumph fills me with excitement
I slip a foot in to feel the water grind my skin
welcomingsare never pleasant, but i keep coming back for more
my arms can't hold me up
others glide
while I twist and turn in despair
but still I continue the fight.
The tempurature prickles my skin
while liquid rushes toward my open mouth
'Up and over
We go through the wave and undertow'...
I can do this, I can fall in love
I just have to learn how to first
allow the feelings to sink in, support myself
then I will be able...
'I will float until I learn how to swim'

No comments:

Post a Comment