Friday, October 29, 2010

Your pathetic beliefs

"Through the Looking Glass". That poem, "The Walrus and the Carpenter," that's an indictment of organized religion. The walrus, with his girth and his good nature, he obviously represents either Buddha, or, or with his tusks, the Hindu elephant god, Lord Ganesha. That takes care of your Eastern religions. Now the carpenter, which is an obvious reference to Jesus Christ, who was raised a carpenter's son, he represents the Western religions. Now in the poem, what do they do? What do they do? They, they dupe all these oysters into following them and then proceed to shuck and devour the helpless creatures en masse. I don't know what that says to you, but to me it says that following these faiths based on mythological figures ensures the destruction of one's inner being. Organized religion destroys who we are by inhibiting our actions, by inhibiting our decisions out of, out of fear of some, some intangible parent figure who, who shakes a finger at us from thousands of years ago and says, and says, "Do it... do it and I'll fuckin' spank you."
- Loki from Dogma

The only time I have ever agreed with religion was this movie.
I recently posted on FB a over-stretched opinion about abortion
Yes, I believe in it.
to which two angry christians (they have to always be angry over something) attacked my opion, using "the force of god" and all that they think is right.

I don't go on your page and attack your beliefs
I dont mention how creepy it is that you "drink his blood" and "eat his soul" or whatever those little bread deals are
or that you bow your head and talk like some imaginary friend is listening
or come into your house, or your car, or anywhere close to your property and rant about your god being a lie
a made up thing to make you feel better about yourself.

The only person who hasnt shoved it down my throat is technically a christian (LDS)
and through thick in thin, through my struggles and blow ups and hard times
she only once put religion on my plate, and that was when I asked her to.

I dont get why it's so hard for people to bite thier tounges
I dont understand why you post how weak you are all over your internet domains, cars, clothings, or skin
but I dont come up to you and say its wrong

so shut the fuck up, or get the fuck away.

Thank you kindly.

No comments:

Post a Comment