Sunday, April 7, 2013

sometimes I get stuck in my own head. it's like the walls keep shooting upwards and my feet keep losing ground. I get caught up thinking about the places I have been and the people I have been with. I wish I could just not think about them, they aren't in my life anymore, not worth my time.
sometimes I fall into an insecure state of mind. all I want to hear is complements, all I want to feel is your skin across mine. I need to stop needing the attention. it is so much easier said than done. some days I realize how far I still have to go. I have so many more walls to climb, mountains to stand on top of, time to spend on friends and family.
I don't know why being alone is such a scary feeling. we're so young, we shouldn't fear anything.
every once in awhile, I stop talking and adding to conversation, because I just so bored and annoyed of hearing myself speak.
I never get sick of the sound of your voice
or the feeling of your skin
or the useless things we don't do because I would rather be in your arms.

its not a bad thing to spend all your time on someone
just don't loose your thoughts and needs
take care of yourself, no one can treat you with as much respect as yourself
and if you don't respect yourself
fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment