Thursday, July 29, 2010

get back to work.

With every day that goes by, I feel like I'm losing my sanity.
I feel like maybe something is wrong with me, I have an eating disorder, or I am bipolar, or SOMETHING.
I've slowly come to the realization that I don't have many friends. and by "friends", I mean people that are always there, not ones that call out of the blue, asking to hang out, and never get back.
I feel I have maybe 3 friends, one of which is my boyfriend, one I feel like I'm losing, and the other I want to become really close with and art with ALL THE TIME. She's amazing, and I can double date with her :)
Lately, my insides have been a mess of sorts, from stomach pain to back pain, neck and almost every joint. I dont know what's going on, but hopefully the doctors will tell me, and I'll be able to feel alive again.
I'm just a bowl full of complaints.
I feel awful.
I get to see my Bowie buddy today
and tomorrow my artsy buddy.
I'm excited for that, in the least.

1 comment:

  1. You mean so much to me. We'll have fun tomorrow. <3 I adore you.

    ReplyDelete