Thursday, July 8, 2010

Nothin's sweeter than summertime.

I've been living away from my family for a month
I've been carpooling and rock climbing and feeling alive
I've been packing lunches, taking picnics, and falling asleep with a smile on my face.
I'ts been a month with Shane
and some might think I talk about it too much
But I have no one to rant to about my happy moments and his goofy quirks
besides little texts to Dandelion
But we've been quiet, because no one needs to hear about our love
but I cant be quiet forever.
Our love is stronger than any metal I've ever touched
sweeter than any flower I've smelt
comfortable
and easy.
It flows by like a cool breeze on a warm day.
I've never felt this free and happy with any boyfriend
I want to spend every minute I can with him.
He's an amazing, sweet, listening person
and he will never hurt me
and I will stand by him until I cant stand anymore.

so there.

No comments:

Post a Comment