Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This week

Is the best week I have had in months, and its only half way done.
Monday I bought the new Taylor swift CD. I then talked to my other half, my soul mate, and I couldn't fall asleep because I was so happy.We're planning a trip.
Tuesday, I talked to an old friend that I thought I lost, but I was totally wrong. I missed him so much, we talked for an hour, and I fell asleep smiling
Today, like yesterday, is a sunny, warm, fall day.
It's bright, warm, and smells like brand new, like a bright future
Today I am making dinner for three, playing a computer game I am hooked on, and talking to my other half again
Thursday I am seeing my family
Friday I am filling out paperwork for Fred Meyer Jewelers, then seeing Tolf with Shane for sushi
This weekend will be busy, moving junk, cleaning, and hoping for sun
but life
is looking
up.

No comments:

Post a Comment