Monday, March 8, 2010

HEY KATIE

This one's for you. it's a song I wrote, and when I can, I'll learn and play it for you.

"Beam Me Up Katie"
Katie's smile may not be that wide
but Katie's arms could span this countryside
Katie's hands might be kind of small
but Katie's heart could outweigh them all

[chorus]
Katie, Katie Sunbeam
you'll never know how much you mean
and Katie, Katie Sunbeam, you mean a lot to me.

Her eyes could outshine the brightest sunrise
and her feet will dance on clouds
She's sent from above
and the first one I Loved
oh Katie, I hope you never leave

[chorus]

Katie's ginuine and will make you feel whole
Katie's belief's could save a sinners soul
without Katie my heart could not go on
because she lifts me up
and warms me with the sun

Katie, Katie Sunbeam
you'll never know how much you mean
and Katie, Katie Sunbeam, you're the best person this world has ever seen
Katie, you're my sunbeam

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment